These country quotes are a great source of inspiration if you need one. Country music is a genre of music that is well respected and universally known all over the world. Country songs talk about life, love, and all the wonderful things. There is no doubt that the best country songs also tell the greatest stories. These 17 best country quotes are so powerful and inspiring. Some artists also use them as a part of their song title. Country artists usually sing meaningful quotes. Their song lyrics is actually a blend of serious and humorous things about life, love, faith, wisdom and advice. Here you’ll find some of the best and well-known country quotes to get you inspired. Enjoy!
17 Inspirational Country Quotes about Life and Love
1. Rains will come sweet and clean. Let the tears of God keep the mountains green.
This is part of the song lyrics of Elton John’s The Best Part of the Day. It talks about enjoying the best part of the day with your best friend.
2. Now you’re my whole life. Now you’re my whole world, and I just can’t believe…
This country quote comes from Brad Paisley’s song “Then”. This is about a man’s greatest love for a girl.
3. I’ll fill those canyons in your soul, like a river lead you home.
One of the best country quotes from the song “The One” by Gary Allan. He is telling the girl that he is the one for her and he is willing to wait.
4. God gave me you for the ups and downs, God gave me you for the days of doubt.
In this song lyrics from “God Gave Me You”, Blake Shelton talks about the ups and downs of his relationship with Miranda. He was inspired by the original version which was sang by contemporary Christian artist Dave Barnes.
5. You got to know when to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em, know when to walk away…
Taken from Kenny Roger’s famous song “The Gambler.” It relates to trusting your personal instincts when playing a poker game.
6. There’s a difference in living and living well. You can’t have it all. All by yourself.
The line from George Strait’s “Living and Living Well” relates to the difference between living by yourself and living with someone else.
7. When I’m crashing through the madness, not sure who I’m supposed to be.
This cute country song quote is from Carrie Underwood’s “That’s Where It Is”. She tells us how she finally found someone to love.
8. Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart.
“Even If It Breaks Your Heart” by Eli Young Band tells about living your dream every day and this is what the band has been doing ever since they’ve started.
9. You’re the kind of reckless that should send me running but…
This country song quote is taken from Taylor Swift’s song “Sparks Fly”. She wrote and recorded the song while she was still 16 years old.
10. Because you’re mine, I walk the line.
This quote from “Walk the Line” by Johnny Cash became popular that it turned out to be a title of the movie. It tells about his promise of faithfulness to his wife. This is a cute quote to express your love to someone.
11. I’ve been sleepwalking been wandering all night trying to take what’s lost…
Taken from Cam’s first big hit, “Burning House”, this emotional quote talks about how she deals with her fresh breakup.
12. This is how we roll. We hanging around singing out everything on the radio.
This fun country quote is from “This is How We Roll” by Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan. It is a song about how you feel good when you are with the persons you love.
13. Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day.
A line from Gary Allan’s Every Storm. This emotional song expresses that there is hope in every situation.
14. I wanna wrap you up, I wanna kiss your lips, I wanna make you feel wanted.
In this song, “Wanted”, Hunter Hayes expresses his desire to tell someone something but he can’t figure out how to say it. So, he just expresses it through a song.
15. Love me like you loved me, when you loved me and you didn’t have to try…
In this song, “Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye”, Luke Bryan sings about a couple’s desire to break up. But before doing that they have to do what they do best.
16. It’s something unpredictable but in the end it’s right I hope you’ve had the time of your life.
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) is popularized by Green Day. Armstrong actually wrote this song when he and his girlfriend broke up. He later realized that the end of a relationship becomes the turning point of one’s life. Whatever transpired was meant to be.
17. Every time you kiss me it’s like sunshine and whiskey.
The lyrics are from Frankie Ballard’s song “Sunshine & Whiskey”. This is about two people enjoying each other’s company.
Country Songs Are Short Stories
Country music is actually people’s music. It deals with events that actually happens in real life. It talks about the truth, loneliness, happiness and other things. For instance, “A Boy Named Sue”, by Johnny Cash, tells a story about a boy who is looking for his dad who abandoned him when he was a child. Later on, he forgave his dad and promised that he will not repeat the same mistakes to his own kids.
Did you enjoy these country quotes? Country songs are all about the ups and downs of real life. The lyrics speak from the heart. Most listeners can relate to these quotes because it describes how they feel. Is there any particular love quotes that describe your relationship?