If you wish to be inspired today, I presume that looking for the best Sunday quotes has led you on this page. First let me ask, how do you spend your Sunday? Do you consider this day just another typical day, or a special day for relaxation and spending time with your friends, your family, or yourself? Although some people may be working on Sundays, this day is usually the time for most of us to rest from work. And what makes Sundays even great is that you can actually do a lot of things like going to the church, strolling with the family, day out with friends, going for a shopping, or finding a good book to read. But if you wish not to go outside, you could even do yoga or meditation at home or enjoy a movie marathon. Whatever it is, Sundays are always a great day for us to start the week before the Monday starts again and we can use a Monday Quote Cheer Up!
We’ve summed up 32 inspirational Sunday quotes that you need to get you in the mood, not only for today but for the rest of the week.
32 Inspirational Sunday Quotes and Images
1. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.”
Give yourself a break on a Sunday – watch your favorite movie, cook your favorite dish, or read a good book that you have no time to read during the weekdays. Do whatever makes you happy and you’ll see the great impact it has in lessening the stress.
2. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”
Be a light to anyone you meet along the way. Inspire others by being a good communicator and setting a good example.
3. ” Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate.”
Stay out from negativism and always look on the bright side of everything.
4. “Do what makes your soul shine.”
Do whatever you think replenish your soul from over working.
5. “There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.”
Learning is a continuous process. Explore, discover, and learn new things when you get a chance!
6. “Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”
Take a moment with yourself and reflect. The fact that you’re alive, breathing, you have your friends and your family, your job – that’s more than anything else. And remember to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning!
7. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.”
However way you spend your Sunday, make sure that you spend it doing the things that you like doing, not the things that you don’t. Remember, Sundays are as special as you are.
8. “Today, whatever is good for your soul, do that.”
Jog, run, ride a bike, visit your family, go to church, eat at your favorite restaurant or cook your favorite meal – whatever it is just enjoy the day.
9. “SUNDAY. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.”
Even just for a while, forget life’s pressure. Because we think too much, sometimes we tend to forget ourselves. Take care of yourself and go to places where you can free yourself from stress.
10. “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.”
We live in a world full of countless blessings, and never take anything for granted. Love every moment of your life.
11. ” It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.”
Be thankful for we are alive. Life is the greatest blessing we have, live it to the fullest.
12. “Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.”
Free your mind from worries, fears, aches, and doubts. Move on and leave behind everything that stresses you out. Remember that we only live once, don’t waste it. Choose to live happy!
13. “Don’t worry about yesterday or last month. Today is a new day, so renew your mind this morning. Be positive and start fresh.
Always think positively, and start today! This not only influences you, but also the people around you. When you start thinking positively, all the people around you will be positive with you too.
14. Each morning you wake be thankful, grateful and appreciate who you are, you have life, you’re blessed and you’re beautiful.”
Sundays are full of beautiful things, you just have to discover them. Star by being grateful of life.
15. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
Again, remember that this is the best day to do the things you are passionate about
16.”Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.”
Still the best best time for cuddling with our loved ones. Cherish every moment of our time during Sundays before everyone gets busy again for another week.
17. “Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.”
Take a look at how productive and progressive the past week have been and think of ways on how to improve more for the coming weeks.
18. “It’s Sunday, therefore I am 100% motivated to do nothing today!”
Upon looking at this image or quote, you might wanna just lie down on the bed and take a long nap.The point is, however we wish to spend our Sunday off, as long as it benefits us physically, emotionally and mentally, then our Sunday is just as perfect as a long vacation.
19. “Faith – it makes things possible, not easy. Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Make time to worship the Lord and thank him for every blessing being poured down on us.
20. “My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday.”
Yes, Sunday is a reality that another week is approaching again. This just only prepares our mind to be ready for another week of work, it’s always good to be ready before start our week.
21. “Today, give yourself a break!”
At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you were able to give yourself a break from a week’s workload.
22. “5 steps to a productive Sunday: Wake up early; Get some fresh air; Set a schedule; Make time for yourself; Be goal-oriented.”
This is a simple and less complicated example of a Sunday checklist.
23. “Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.”
Remember that with faith and perseverance, nothing is impossible in life.
23. “Your smile can save a distressed soul, gladden a sad heart, or heal; a broken spirit. Have a blessed day.”
Start your day with a smile. Every day is a gift, and you could be a gift to someone else if you inspire and be able to touch their lives, even in the simplest way.
24. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.”
All Sundays are unique. Try to explore and discover new things every now and then. As mentioned earlier, learning is a continuous process. Make it a Sunday full of new things to learn.
25. “Experience life in all possible ways – good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”
Never resist on making new experiences, for experience is the best teacher in life. We learn so much from experience, and we are lucky that life can give us whatever experience could be helpful for the improvement of ourselves.
26. “Every morning God says: one more time, live life, make a difference. Touch one’s heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul.”
God never gives up on us. He is our great supporter, the best guide and the best inspiration.
28. “Life is like making tea! Boil your ego, evaporate your worries, dilute your sorrows, filter your mistakes and get taste of happiness.”
What a good recipe to start the week.
29. “Let go of all the worries and anxiety in order to be light and free.”
It is true that when we let go of the things like worries and anxiety, there lighter side of life waiting for us. Moving on is proven by many to be one of the most important ways to be happy in life.
30. “Sometimes it’s very hard to move on, but once you move on, you’ll realize it’s the best decision.”
Moving on may not be that easy, it may be hard for some while it’s easy for others to do. But remember that life goes on. We need not to bring all these stuffs from the past, and the only things we need in the future are those that inspire us, which many believe to be the positive experiences we had. We need not to dwell on the negative things.
31. “Oh dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and fun day.”
If only Sundays could hug as back in return. This quote serves as a reminder for us to never forget to be with our loved ones.
32. “Sunday is a special day, unique in its own way, having lots of enjoyment and fun. May you have a delightful Sunday so that you are energized for the coming week.”
Having a delightful Sunday Quotes and Sayings experience will surely get us energized the entire week. It could actually change our mood on how we are going to face another week again. Each of us have different ways on how to spend our Sunday, but one this is common – Sunday is for you, so make it count. From a lovely good morning to a good night.
By now I hope that you have already found the best Sunday quote that could keep you going the entire week. These Sunday quotes serve as reminders and inspirations for us that there’s always a good reason and there are many ways to celebrate life despite our busy Sunday schedules.